By using our site without disabling cookies, you consent to our use of them.
Our Highlands Club membership opens the door to a variety of special privileges. We hope you will consider joining us to experience the best the Santa Lucia Highlands has to offer.
Already a member? Log in to your membership account.
Our members receive four packages a year. Choose the style and amount of wine that best suits your taste.
All of our club options include special privileges:
Exclusive, hand-selected wines – members receive Hahn wines created exclusively for our members delivered to your door quarterly.
First access to new wine releases including Hahn SLH estate wines, Winery Selections and Lucienne Single Vineyard Pinot Noirs.
Preferential pricing on wines as well as winery merchandise.
Complimentary tastings and preferential pricing on tours, barrel tastings and other experiences.
Preferential pricing on tickets to Estate events and private events.
Complimentary concierge services including private tasting appointments, wine consultation and recommendations on local hotels, limos and activities.
Local partner perks such as hotel and limo discounts.
Quarterly member newsletters including tasting notes on featured wines, estate news, and estate recipes.
Loyalty benefits – enjoy our wines more often and delight in even more great benefits.
Wines are subject to change.
2016 Smith & Hook Proprietary Red Blend
2018 Hahn SLH GSM
2017 Hahn SLH Grenache
2019 Hahn SLH Rosé
2018 Hahn Estate Chardonnay
2017 Lucienne Hook Vineyard Pinot Noir
2018 Lucienne Smith Vineyard Chardonnay
2018 Winery Selection Malbec
2018 Smith & Hook Cabernet Sauvignon
2018 Winery Selection Syrah Hook
2019 Winery Selection Noir Blanc
2019 Hahn SLH Pinot Gris
2017 Smith & Hook Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles
2018 Winery Selection Merlot
2018 Winery Selection Grenache
2018 Winery Selection Highlands Red Cuvée
2019 Winery Selection Sauvignon Blanc
2019 Winery Selection Viognier
2018 Winery Selection Zinfandel
2018 Winery Selection Petite Sirah
2018 Lucienne Pinot Noir, Hook
2018 Lucienne Chardonnay, Lone Oak
2019 Winery Selection Riesling
2019 Winery Selection Pinot Noir
Have questions regarding our wine club program? Click below for answers to our frequently asked questions.
There is no initial membership fee. However, we do require a minimum 1 year (4 shipments) commitment. Cancellation prior to fulfilling this requirement will result in a $50 early cancellation fee.
Club benefits start immediately upon sign-up.
After 1 year (4 shipments) have been received you may cancel without penalty. Cancellations must be made in writing at least 30 days prior to the next shipment.
You can change featured wines in your club shipment as long as the total number of bottles required by your membership level is met (for example, the Highlands IV Club requires 4 bottles per shipment).
If you would like to change wines in your club shipment, please contact the Wine Club team at least one week prior to the next shipment. Additional shipping charges may apply.
If you would like additional products included in your club shipment, please contact the Wine Club team at least one week prior to the next shipment.
Additional shipping charges may apply to added products but shipping is included on orders of 12 bottles or more.
Delaying requests should be made at least one week prior to shipment processing. Delayed orders will be still processed on schedule but a future ship date will be placed on your order.
Shipments can only be delayed up to 45 days beyond scheduled shipment date. Delay requests should be sent to: email@example.com.
You can pick-up your wines the weekend after your order has been processed. Any order not picked up within 45 days will be automatically shipped to the address on file and applicable shipping charges will be charged to the card on file.
Contact the Wine Club team prior to processing if you need to change your shipping status.
All wine shipments require an adult (21+ years) signature upon delivery. We strongly suggest that wine club orders use a business address for shipping for several reasons:
- An adult (over 21 years old) will typically be available during normal business hours to sign
- UPS and FedEx typically deliver to business addresses first thing in the morning versus residential locations in the afternoon. Additional time on delivery trucks can expose wines to temperature fluctuations for hours.
Hahn Family Wines sends multiple order and shipping notifications to the club member’s email address on file before any shipment leaves our warehouse.
UPS will make three attempts to deliver your package. Following the third attempt, your order will be held at the nearest UPS facility available for pick up, for five business days.
If it is not picked up, UPS will send it back to Hahn Estate at the wine club member’s expense. Upon arrival back at the winery, Wine Club personnel will contact you for an updated address.
Please note that after the first delivery attempt has been made, Hahn Family Wines can no longer take responsibility for damaged products.
Once a shipment has gone out, if it is early enough, the Wine Club Manager can contact UPS to intercept your shipment and re-route it to the new address for a charge of $15 (additional re-ship fees may apply). Notification to re-route any wine club shipment is required within 24 hours of shipment.
We require your email upon sign-up for a few reasons:
- Your email is your unique wine club identifier.
- Your email address is used to verify your address prior to your shipments.
- UPS will email you your tracking number once your package has been shipped.
- We will notify you of all club member events and special offers via email.
We will never sell, rent, or trade your email address.
- There is no initial membership fee, and you are only paying for your shipment cost each quarter
- Shipments are issued quarterly in March, May, September, and November.
- Club membership is ongoing and must be cancelled in writing at least 30 days prior to the next shipment.
- Club members agree to receive 4 shipments (1 year) or an early cancellation fee of $50 will be charged.
- We hold the right to change or cancel your membership at any time.
- Benefits are not transferable. Members must be present at the time of a visit for guests to receive complimentary tastings.
- Club allocations not picked up within 45 days of release will be automatically shipped to the address on file. In such instance, applicable shipping costs will be charged to the card on file.
- Wine shipments are void where prohibited and taxes will be applied by the member’s local state laws.
- Orders must be signed for by an adult and cannot be shipped to a post office box.
- Hahn Estate will not be responsible for shipping charges incurred due to misdirected, returned, or reshipped wines.
- Changes or package delay requests must be given at least one week prior to shipment.
- Hahn Estate’s main form of communication with members is through email. We do not sell, lease, or rent customer information.
- It is the member’s responsibility to notify us of any changes to account information.
- Notification of shipments will be sent at least one week prior to charging the card on file.