By using our site without disabling cookies, you consent to our use of them.
Our Highlands Club membership opens the door to a variety of special privileges. We hope you will consider joining us to experience the best the Santa Lucia Highlands has to offer.
Already a member? Log in to your membership account.
Our members receive four packages a year. Choose the style and amount of wine that best suits your taste.
($100-$150 per shipment)
($150-$250 per shipment)
($300-$450 per shipment)
Already a member? Consider joining our SUPPLEMENTAL CLUBS.
In addition to the quarterly allocations, current Highlands club members are invited to experience our supplemental clubs – HOLIDAY REDS and SUMMER WHITES.
Don’t miss this opportunity to receive priority access to limited-production wines and seasonal offerings.
All of our club options include special privileges:
Exclusive, hand-selected wines – members receive quarterly allocations of limited production wines.
First access to new wine releases including Hahn SLH, Winery Selection, Smith & Hook, and Lucienne wines.
Customizable wine allocations – flexibility to select your favorite Hahn wines each quarter.
Complimentary tastings and preferential pricing on tours and other experiences.
Preferential pricing on wines, shipping, merchandise, and tickets to Hahn events.
Quarterly member newsletters including tasting notes on featured wines, estate news, and recipes.
Loyalty benefits – enjoy our wines more often and delight in even more great benefits including invitation to our Founder's Club.
Corporate gifting concierge – let Hahn help you send the perfect gift.
No membership fee – simply purchase the quarterly allocations.
Wines are subject to change.
2021 Winery Selection Viognier
2021 Lucienne Hook Vineyard Syrah
2021 Smith & Hook Malbec
2021 Winery Selection Highlands Cuvée Red
2021 Hahn SLH GSM
2022 Hahn SLH Rosé
2020 Smith & Hook Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
2021 Winery Selection Petite Sirah
2021 Lucienne Smith Vineyard Pinot Noir
2021 Hahn SLH Grenache
2022 Winery Selection Noir Blanc
2022 Hahn SLH Pinot Gris
2020 Smith & Hook Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon
2020 Smith & Hook Proprietary Red Blend
2021 Lucienne Hook Vineyard Pinot Noir
2021 Boneshaker Zinfandel
2021 Lucienne Smith Vineyard Chardonnay
2022 Winery Selection Riesling
2018 Winery Selection Sparkling Blanc de Noir
2021 Lucienne Doctor's Vineyard Pinot Noir
2021 SLH Reserve Pinot Noir
2021 Smith & Hook Merlot
2021 Smith & Hook Cabernet Sauvignon
2021 Lucienne Lone Oak Vineyard Chardonnay
Club Member Testimonials
Lucie R. & Eve R.
Los Angeles, CA & New York, NY
Members since 2019
We fell in love with the wine, the people, the Estate
“We came across Hahn on a last minute completely improvised road trip, after a wine bottle in Big Sur took us to Santa Lucia Highlands’ wine country… Since then, we literally call Hahn's Wine Estate “La Maison” (home in French). We fell in love with the wine, the people, the Estate, this feeling of being home. We love going to the Estate, on a sisters’ trip or with our "plus-ones” or friends for a nice wine-tasting picnic, it is also the first place we took our parents as soon as Covid travel restrictions allowed! With each of us on different coasts, the Wine Club is extremely flexible and our quarterly shipment is the perfect excuse for us to gather, share and taste — if not drink all — our customized allocation... Santé!”
Member since 2017
The wines are consistently great, the atmosphere superb!
“We love being a member of Hahn wine club! The wines are consistently great, the atmosphere superb! The staff always treats us like family when we visit, whether for a tasting, or just to pick our wine club allotment. The members' events have been top notch as well!”
Member since 2007
I've been a member here for so long
“I've been a member of Hahn for 25+ years, starting with Smith & Hook! We’ve celebrated everything from graduations, weddings, family reunions, and a retirement party among other special occasions at Hahn. I love the events like the harvest parties and Christmas wreath-making, which add to the year-round fun. Everyone that works at Hahn is friendly and nice and treats us like family. I've been to a lot of wineries but always come back to the best at Hahn. I've been a member here for so long because there is no bad wine and you can't go wrong with any of the many choices they have. I am now a founder and will remain with Hahn as long as possible! Thank you!”
Leave your review
Have questions regarding our wine club program? Click below for answers to our frequently asked questions.
There is no initial membership fee. However, we do require a minimum 1 year (4 shipments) commitment. Cancellation prior to fulfilling this requirement will result in a $50 early cancellation fee.
Club benefits start immediately upon sign-up.
After 1 year (4 shipments) have been received, you may cancel without penalty. As a reminder, your membership is ongoing and will continue until you cancel your membership. Please note that all club benefits, including discounts, tastings, and tours, terminate as of the date of cancellation. You may cancel anytime online, via email at email@example.com, or by giving us a call at (831) 261-8022.
You can change featured wines in your club shipment as long as the total number of bottles required by your membership level is met (for example, the Highlands IV Club requires 4 bottles per shipment).
If you would like to change wines in your club shipment, please contact the Wine Club team at least one week prior to the next shipment. Additional shipping charges may apply.
If you would like additional products included in your club shipment, please contact the Wine Club team at least one week prior to the next shipment.
Additional shipping charges may apply to added products, but shipping is included on orders of 12 bottles or more.
Delaying requests should be made at least one week prior to shipment processing. Delayed orders will be still processed on schedule, but a future ship date will be placed on your order.
Shipments can only be delayed up to 45 days beyond scheduled shipment date. Delay requests should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can pick-up your wines the weekend after your order has been processed. Any order not picked up within 45 days will be automatically shipped to the address on file and applicable shipping charges will be charged to the card on file.
Contact the Wine Club team prior to processing if you need to change your shipping status.
All wine shipments require an adult (21+ years) signature upon delivery. We strongly suggest that wine club orders use a business address for shipping for several reasons:
- An adult (over 21 years old) will typically be available during normal business hours to sign
- UPS and FedEx typically deliver to business addresses first thing in the morning versus residential locations in the afternoon. Additional time on delivery trucks can expose wines to temperature fluctuations for hours.
Hahn Family Wines sends multiple order and shipping notifications to the club member’s email address on file before any shipment leaves our warehouse.
UPS will make three attempts to deliver your package. Following the third attempt, your order will be held at the nearest UPS facility available for pick up, for five business days.
If it is not picked up, UPS will send it back to Hahn Estate at the wine club member’s expense. Upon arrival back at the winery, Wine Club personnel will contact you for an updated address.
Please note that after the first delivery attempt has been made, Hahn Family Wines can no longer take responsibility for damaged products.
Once a shipment has gone out, if it is early enough, the Wine Club Manager can contact UPS to intercept your shipment and re-route it to the new address for a charge of $15 (additional re-ship fees may apply). Notification to re-route any wine club shipment is required within 24 hours of shipment.
We require your email upon sign-up for a few reasons:
- Your email is your unique wine club identifier.
- Your email address is used to verify your address prior to your shipments.
- UPS will email you your tracking number once your package has been shipped.
- We will notify you of all club member events and special offers via email.
We will never sell, rent, or trade your email address.
- There is no initial membership fee, and you are only paying for your shipment cost each quarter
- Shipments are issued quarterly in March, May, September, and November.
- Club membership is ongoing and must be cancelled in writing at least 30 days prior to the next shipment.
- Club members agree to receive 4 shipments (1 year) or an early cancellation fee of $50 will be charged.
- We hold the right to change or cancel your membership at any time.
- Benefits are not transferable. Members must be present at the time of a visit for guests to receive complimentary tastings.
- Club allocations not picked up within 45 days of release will be automatically shipped to the address on file. In such instance, applicable shipping costs will be charged to the card on file.
- Wine shipments are void where prohibited and taxes will be applied by the member’s local state laws.
- Orders must be signed for by an adult and cannot be shipped to a post office box.
- Hahn Estate will not be responsible for shipping charges incurred due to misdirected, returned, or reshipped wines.
- Changes or package delay requests must be given at least one week prior to shipment.
- Hahn Estate’s main form of communication with members is through email. We do not sell, lease, or rent customer information.
- It is the member’s responsibility to notify us of any changes to account information.
- Notification of shipments will be sent at least one week prior to charging the card on file.