By using our site without disabling cookies, you consent to our use of them.
Grilled Ribeye Steak and Green Olive Tapenade
INGREDIENTS - STEAK
- 1-2 Ribeye steaks - take out 30-45 minutes before cooking and marinate
- 4 garlic clove - minced
- 2 T fresh oregano - chopped
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Olive oil
INGREDIENTS - OLIVE TAPENADE
- 1 cup olives - Castelvetrano, Picholine or Cerignola or a mixture
- 2 T capers
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1-2 anchovies
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mixed herbs - parsley, basil and oregano
- 1 tsp preserved lemon or lemon zest
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Salt and freshly ground pepper or white pepper
Mix garlic, oregano, pepper flakes, salt, pepper and 2-3 T olive oil in a bowl. Place steaks in a glass baking dish and rub with marinade on both sides, cover and leave on counter. Make tapenade.
Place all ingredients in food processor and pulse 3-5 times until desired texture. Taste and adjust seasoning to desired taste. Place in a bowl and set aside until ready to use.
Heat grill - brush with oil. When hot, cook steaks 6-8 minutes per side or cooked to your desired doneness. Let rest and slice into thin pieces - serve with olive tapenade.