By using our site without disabling cookies, you consent to our use of them.
Grilled Peaches with Lemon Thyme Mascarpone Cream and Amaretti
- 4-6 cling free peaches, nectarines or apricots - cut in half and pit removed
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 4-6 ounce container mascarpone
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest and juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon thyme leaves - chopped
- 1 cup crumbled amaretti cookies
- thyme leaves for garnish - optional
In a small bowl combine mascarpone, lemon zest and juice, 1 tablespoon of maple or honey, the lemon thyme leaves and a tiny pinch of salt. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
Prepare stone fruit by removing pits and brushing with maple syrup. Grill over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side.
Serve on individual plates or on a platter with a dollop of mascarpone cream and crumbled amaretti cookies. Garnish with lemon thyme leaves.