By using our site without disabling cookies, you consent to our use of them.
Fennel Salad with Citrus, Dates and Goat Cheese
Pairs with Hahn SLH Chardonnay and Winery Selection Blanc de Noir
INGREDIENTS - SALAD
- 1 fennel bulb, halved and shaved into thin pieces
- 2-3 tangerines or clementines, sliced thin
- 4-6 handfuls of tender greens
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 4-5 dates
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
INGREDIENTS - CITRUS DRESSING
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 1/4-1/3 cup olive oil
In a small bowl, mix together all dressing ingredients except olive oil. Once combined, slowly whisk in the olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Prepare all ingredients. On a large platter (or individual plates), arrange greens, then layer all other ingredients and drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.