By using our site without disabling cookies, you consent to our use of them.
Fennel Salad with Citrus, Dates & Goat Cheese
Make 4-6 servings
- 1 fennel bulb, halved and shaved into thin pieces
- 2-3 tangerines or clementines, sliced thin
- 4-6 handfuls of tender greens
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 4-5 dates
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
CITRUS DRESSING INGREDIENTS
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 1/4-1/3 cup olive oil
CITRUS DRESSING DIRECTIONS
In a small bowl mix together all ingredients except olive oil. Once combined, slowly whisk in the olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Prepare all ingredients. On a large platter (or individual plates) arrange greens, then layer all other ingredients and drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.